Thanks for considering a career with Fort Wayne Neurological Center! We are always looking for talented people who are passionate about making a difference. If you are interested in exploring opportunities, please send an updated resume or contact us at: email@example.com
Position: LPN- Office Nurse
Location: 7956 W Jefferson Blvd.
Status: Full Time, Monday- Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Escort patients to examination area; prepare patients for examinations and procedures.
- Provide all initial and interim examination of patients to obtain health histories, vital signs, and statistics. Document pertinent information in EMR.
- Perform routine and special treatments, tests, and procedures as directed by physician. Assist physician as appropriate/necessary.
- Communicate patient status and needs to the physician or other members to the health-care team.
- Communicate physician’s instructions to patients, counsel patients concerning their condition and treatment plan or medication/prescription.
- Receive patient inquires and provide appropriate response. Handle emergencies correctly and confidently.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Prefer 2 years of previous experience in medical office setting
- Current LPN license issued by Indiana State Board of Nursing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with quality and detail orientation in a fast-paced environment. Able to switch back and forth between patient interactions and administrative tasks without delays or frustrations and sees all assignments through to completion.
- Must have a high degree of customer service skills to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and care teams.