Patients are seen by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The center is closed Saturday and Sunday including the standard holidays: New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
If you have been treated by one of our physicians in the past, please attempt to continue treatment with him or her for new problems.
For your first visit, please bring the following items:
- Insurance card
- Referral from your care physician (if needed)
- Results of diagnostics testing (MRIs, CAT scans, etc.)
- List of prescriptions and medical conditions
- Medical records
Before coming in for your appointment, please fill out our online registration form at www.nomoreclipboard.com
FWNC Physicians serve as the leaders of many of the in and out-patient programs for neurological patients associated with the hospitals in the Fort Wayne area. Their experience has been recognized by our physicians being appointed formal Medical Directorships of the Neurological programs at these institutes. At present these include the following:
- Parkview Hospital Stroke center (Dr. Chang)
- Parkview Neuro-ICU (Drs. Chang & Young)
- Lutheran Hospital Stroke center (Dr. Haller)
With two locations in the state's second largest city, Fort Wayne Neurological center routinely treats patients from a 90 mile radius in northeast Indiana, northwest Ohio, and southwest Michigan. The center maintains regional clinics in Indiana and Ohio as well as at all area medical and specialty hospitals.
Please see our complete list of regional clinic locations.
Fort Wayne Neurological center provides the region with comprehensive care for all neurological disorders. For more information on FWNC or its individual institutes, please call 260.436.2416. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Patient Privacy Program
Our Privacy and Confidentiality Promise:
- We will take measures, within our offices and in our communications to you, to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your medical records.
- We will provide you with a Notice of our Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Practices.
- We will not release your protected health information to other parties for any reason other than your treatment, payment or health care operations without your prior authorization.
- We will provide you with the means and opportunity to request copies of your medical records, request changes to your records, restrict use of your records or how we communicate with you, to make a report of any infractions of our policies or to state your complaint or concern.
Please ask to be referred to our Privacy Officer should you need assistance with these matters.